Having good bread is a staple in our household and ever since I succeeded in making one I enjoy baking bread at least once in two weeks.
- 500 g Rye flour
- 500 ml water
- 7 g dry yeast
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bread spices (a mixture of cumin, anise, fennel, coriander seeds)
- 45 ml vinegar
- 200 g seeds (sunflower, millet, flax seeds, cashews and walnuts)
- Mix all dry ingredients- rye flour, dry yeast, spices and seed mix.
2. Add the vinegar and slowly add in water until everything is mixed well together.
3. Leave the dough to rise for an hour.
4. If you’re using a stoneware you don’t need to pre heat the oven. If you’re using an ordinary baking tray pre heat the over for about 15 minutes.
5. Bake the dough at 230 degrees Celsius for one hour.