Sometimes I forget how easy it is to make bread especially when life gets busy. Baking bread is so simple, though you need a hour to bake it you only need a few ingredients.
- 500 g all purpose flour
- 0.5 liters water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 7 g dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Mix the dry ingredients all together.
- Slowly add in the water to the dry ingredients and mix all together using a hand mixer. You can add a little more water if the dough is still a little dry.
- Once it gets to a dough like consistency, brush a little oil on your cooking ware then add the dough.
- I used stone ware to bake this bread because it’s quicker and evens out the heat inside the bread.
- You don’t need to preheat the oven if you’re using stone ware for baking. On 230 degrees Celsius bake the bread for 1 hour.
- Let the bread cool down for 15 minutes but if u want hot bread you can also have a slice right away.