I love making pancakes on Sundays but now that we have to stay at home, any day is pancake day! Hearty because I added seeds, nuts, oats and fruits to make this a little extra.
- Old fashioned oats
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Cinnamon powder
- Baking soda
- Plant milk
- Cashew nuts
- Add the 2 tablespoons each of chia seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds in a blender and blend until it has a powderlike consistency.
- On a large mixing bowl, add 2 ripe bananas and mash.
- Add the blended seeds with the bananas, 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of oats, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 3 cups of plant milk.
- Mix everything together until it turns into a batter.
- On a warm skillet, cook the batter between 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Stack them together and add fresh bananas, kiwis, nuts and cinnamon powder.
- You can also add maple syrup or jam for additional sweetness!
SERVING SIZE: 2-3 PEOPLE