Now is the time to slow down and make a beautiful and nutritious breakfast at home. Winter went by so quickly so I made a superfood spring smoothie bowl to keep that immune system strong.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 teaspoon chlorella powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Muesli (I used coconut muesli for this)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Goji berries
- Fresh kiwi
- In a blender,add the frozen bananas, chlorella powder and vanilla extract.
- Add the smoothie in a bowl and add the toppings however you like.
- If you have no chlorella powder at home, you can use moringa powder, fresh moringa or any green leafy vegetable you have.
STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE EVERYONE!
SERVING SIZE: 2 PEOPLE