Making brownies from scratch can be time consuming and the ones in box are not as good as the homemade ones. I made some vegan brownies in under 30 minutes and they are soft and yummy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter
- dark chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add peanut butter, cacao powder, coconut butter and dark chocolate chips (as much as you want) to the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Pre- heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Brush the muffin tray with coconut oil and then add mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool the brownies and sprinkle some cacao powder before serving.
SERVING SIZE: 2 PEOPLE