Mushrooms are very tasty especially when you grill them, they get this smoky and rich flavor. I found these big champignons at the supermarket and thought of making steaks out of them. It was so filling and quick to make!
- 6 pack large champignons mushrooms
- 2 small shallots
- 250 grams potatoes
- Iceberg lettuce
- 1 large paprika/ red bell peppers
- 1 cucumber
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Apple cider vinegar
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- Make the salad first. Cut the paprika and cucumber into bite sized pieces and a few leaves of iceberg lettuce depending on how much salad you want to eat.
- Make the salad dressing. Add 3 teaspoons full of tahini, take a few cut paprika from the salad maybe 4 pieces, 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, half a teaspoon of garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Add about 3 teaspoons of water or more to thin out the dressing.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius and marinate the mushrooms and shallots together for a minimum of 5 minutes. Mix 3 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon paprika powder, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes and strain the water. Leave it inside the pot to keep warm while waiting for the mushrooms to cook.
- Place the mushrooms and shallots on an aluminum tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Plate all together, season with fresh parsley and enjoy!