Who doesn’t love pancakes especially guiltless delicious vegan pancakes! These fluffy pancakes are very easy to make and perfect for a weekend morning at home paired with a good cup of coffee.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup hemp milk or any nut milk you prefer
- frozen blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- maple syrup
- coconut margarine
1. Grind the rolled oats using a multi mixer. Braun MQ5137 MultiQuick 5 Hand Blender – Black
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Mash the banana with a fork and add to the dry ingredients.
4. Add the nut milk, blueberries and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup or sweetness.
5. Heat coconut margarine in a large pan, pour the batter and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Top with maple syrup, blueberries, bananas and hemp seeds.